Damaged or incorrect Goods
We apologise if you have experienced an error with your delivery. Please report any discrepancy to us within 48 hours of receipt of the goods and we will endeavour to resolve any issue as quickly as possible. Please email email@example.com or telephone 01924 942 350 and quote the Sales Order Number.
If replacements are required, we will ensure these are despatched ASAP, subject to availability.
Should your consignment arrive damaged, we would ask that this is highlighted on any carrier documents. During any COVID restrictions, where signatures may not be taken, we advise that you inform the carrier driver immediately and for them to make note of any damages or shortages. Please take photos of any damages if possible.
Regrettably any claims in relation to parcel shortages cannot be upheld if the consignment has been signed for as complete.
Customer Return Requests
This refers to goods supplied that are no longer required and must be approved by the Hunta Hardware Customer Services team. All requests must be accompanied with the original sales order number. Please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01924 942 350.
- All returns will be subject to a handling charge of 25%
- All goods must be in their original packaging and in good condition: Unused, un- opened and un-damaged & without any additional labelling or marking.
- Goods returned will be subject to an inspection by our QC Department. Only goods deemed suitable for re-sale can be passed for credit.
- It will remain the customers responsibility to return the stock
- It will remain the customers responsibility to pack the stock appropriately, ensuring the product arrives in resalable condition
Any return of stock due to service failure as agreed will be collected at our cost. Please ensure these goods remain in a resalable condition and may be inspected by our QC team prior to credit.
For terms & conditions please see: www.huntahardware.com/terms-conditions